If you haven’t heard, the October FB Frenzy has started! It runs through Monday at 8 PM EST. There are three hops going on: K-1, 2-3, and 4-5. The K-1 hop has 45 participants! Each stop has an awesome fall freebie for you to rake up! You can start the FB Frenzy Hop on my FB page or on any of the participants pages. Here’s all you do:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/TeachingMomster
2. Look for the rainbow colored FB Frenzy tab. Click on the tab.
3. If you have not already liked the page, you will see this image:
4. Once you click like, you will see this image:
5. Click on the moon to grab your freebie from Google Docs. After downloading and saving, go back to this image and click on the Jack-o-Lantern to go to the next page and freebie.
6. You will follow the same steps on each page.
7. Here are the maps of the K-1 hop, the 2-3 hop, and the 4-5 hop so that you can refer to these if you get stuck along the way.
Have fun grabbing a ton of freebies! Be sure to share this info with all of your teacher friends!
Leave a Reply