After carefully cutting the cork board, I used it as a loose template for the fabric. Just make sure there is a little extra on each side so the fabric will cover the edges as well as the front of the cork board.
I used a glue gun to attach each edge of fabric to the corkboard. I did try to just pull the edges around without attaching it, but the fabric got way too loose and did not look as good. However, I did try small edges and larger edges and either one works pretty well. On the green fabric (larger edges), I still used hot glue, but I did not need nearly as much!
After finishing all of these frames, I tried to figure out what I was going to do with all of these extra glass fronts. I decided to make one more frame and use this one as a dry erase board. It can serve as a little place to add last minute reminders or for a favorite quote!